Saturday, 2 February 2013

Simple Kind To Skin Moisturiser

I have a few different moisturisers and I love them all for different reasons, but this one has stolen my heart probably forever. Simple is a brand I trust ever since Ive used the eye balm and it gave me really good results. So I decided to get the moisturiser hoping it would keep my skin feeling soft and not make me overly oily in my t-zone. I dont suffer a huge amount of oil but heavy moisturisers can add to the oily feeling which I dont like.

This is incredibly nice on the skin and lightweight, it gives 12hour hydration and I think it lives up to this because since using it night and morning I dont even begin to feel my skin drying out. A small amount goes a long way, I use this all over my neck and face. I have noticed a different. Its softer to touch and just feels better. I think this combined with all my other skincare is really having a good effect on my skin. Theres no perfumed scent which is great for my skin, and its perfect for sensitive skin. Ive used this morning and night for a few weeks now and theres still alot left in the bottle. You are really getting good value for money with this one. Im sure this comes in different versions too so theres bound to be one to match your skin needs.

I love this and Im so glad I purchased it.