Wednesday, 6 February 2013

OOTD - 06/02/13


So today me and Pawl went up town in the search of a curtain pole (oh the glamour of being an adult!!) We have no curtains currently just a net curtain and theres a bathroom window opposite us that shine in through our bedroom window really bad, and they always spend about an hour in that bathroom at midnight which just wakes me up when Im about to drift off!! So I cant wait to get some curtains up now!! I also brought some fresh salmon so cooked that for food tonight with some fresh veg and mash, it was so yummy!!


I actually really liked my outfit for today. The eczema on my legs is looking so much better so I could break out some tights for today rather then my usual thick leggings. Pawl sucks at taking photos I dont think its very flattering!! But I really liked busting out my highwaisted shorts and they look great with this top.

Top and Cardigan were from small cheap clothing shops.
High waisted shrorts - New Look
Tights - Primark