Tuesday, 19 February 2013

My Top Red Lip Products

 It's time for the next category in my best of lip products series. You can see the best Nudes and Pinks by clicking on the links. Today I have my favorite reds.
So we have left to right,
MUA Lipliner Red Drama
MUA Lipstick shade 13
Rimmel Apocalips Big Bang
Collection 2000 Cherry Pop


I love all these reds, a good red liner is essential and this only costs £1, a complete bargain! Its so soft and creamy and is really nice to use to colour your whole lips not just line them. the MUA lipstick is another bargain at £1, its the brand I first went to, when trying to find if red lipsticks would suit me. If your not sure if they will give MUA a try. They are highly pigmented and have a huge range of different red tones that should suit all skin colours. The Apocalips are a new discovery that really are hugely fantastic and have great staying power and also look really nice!! Be warned they do transfer a little bit but they are still amazing!! Finally collection 2000, I wasnt expecting such a good wearing lipstick from this one. I think it cost me around £3 and is a matte lipstick so lasts forever!!

Be sure to look out for my next post, perfect for work!!

Lots of Love
x x