Sunday, 10 February 2013

My Favorite Pink Lipsticks

So you may have noticed my favorite nude lip products post, and today Im doing my favorite pinks. All in the spirit of valentines day! There will also be my favorite reds and even work safe picks, if like me you are at work on the day of love!!
So onto all things pink! I love a good pink lipstick because it makes me feel girly and pretty. Nothing beats it, apart from maybe a red for those sexy occassions!!
These are my top pink picks!
 From Left to Right we have,
Elf - Seductive
Rimmel Moisture Renew - Rose Passion
Rimmel Apocalips - Apocoliptic
Elf Matte Lip Colour - Coral
Rimmel Longlasting Finish - Celeb

 Seductive is a great little lipstick by elf, at its bargain price of £1.50 its highly pigmented and creamy on the lips. Its a lovely pink shade and I wear it quite alot. It has a long staying power but isnt totally kiss proof. With a coat of lipcote this will stay in place for hours. Its my top tip for all bright lips. If they are of the matte/semi-matte variety lipcote will make your lipsticks last even longer and totally kissproof.
The moisture renew shade rose passion is a pink/red shade, perfect if you want to try and get into red shades but not brave enough for a totally red lip yet! The same with apocoliptic, it looks more red toned here but its a lovely shocking pink. You can see an earlier review of it here. This last ages and are a strong stain with a semi-gloss finish, but they do move around, not the best if your going out for a meal!!
The elf matte lipcolour is lovely. I dont own many coral colours but I feel this works really well for me. Its a bit like a chunky lip liner so its super easy to use. The colour pay off is nice, but you will have to moisturise your lips as its slightly drying.
Rimmel celeb is almost like a bubblegum/barbie pink. Its perfect for that instant girly feel, and its matte so lasts a long time! You can see a full review of that here.

These are all bright colours and if thats not you think look out for my work friendly lip products. Which is full of nudey/pinks and muted colours safe for every day and work.

Whats your favorite pink lip colour?

Lots of Love
x x