Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Love For Sally Hansen

The Sally Hansen - Complete Salon Manicure polishes are probably my favorite nail polishes ever. These are just a few I have. All I can say is the colour pay off on these is amazing!!! One coat and its pretty much how it appears in the bottle and I often only do two coats so it doesnt chip as fast! I wish every nail polish was like this I have others that are just terrible you paint them on and you need like four coats to get the best colour!!
 The Best part about these are they only cost £1. I always find these in poundland, and Ive never seen them anywhere else apart from other discount makeup stores (if your lucky enough to have one by you!!)
These have a great little applicator to that spreads out really well on the nail and pretty much coats your nail in one swipe. They are fast to apply, and extremely quick at drying. They are in my opinion some of the best polishes Ive used. I think I even like them more then my essie polishes. Its a strong claim but I really think I do!!

Which are your favorite polishes?

Lots of Love
x x