Sunday, 20 January 2013

Sorry

To be honest I hate these posts. I always say how Im going to change and start updating more often, but honestly I can not promise that anymore. As you all know I got a new job and moved into a new flat and so things have been very very stressful. My new job involves me covering any shifts that need covering in my company around the west midlands area. Yesterday I worked a 12 hour day and add on top of that the 2 hours of public transport it leaves one very tired Kerri. All I can say is thank you ever so much for sticking with me and reading my blog. Also you may notice slight changes to my blog, its a bit all over the place, I'm in the middle of changing it and shaking it up a bit. It should be finished sometime this week!

So thanks to you guys for sticking with me, while I may not be a regular poster I do have the best intentions for my blog. I hope to be blogging whenever I can! Lots of love
Kerri
Xx