Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean

What can I say about this product that hasn't already been said? Probably nothing but Im going to tell you what I think about it, especially as I have highly sensitive skin. I have tried the hot cloth cleanser by S&G and also the Liz Earl ones, however they irritated my skin too much due to  the active ingrediants. It left me with puffy swollen skin, I just couldnt get along with them. However gentler cleansers were just not doing the job anymore. I first heard of this product from Miss Budget Beauty. Shes raved about how it improved her skin and even the benefits of using it as a mask (she lets it soak into her skin for 10mins then rinses off). Im not brave enough to try it as a mask I think it would be too much for me. However based on her words alone I decided to get it, and when boots had this is the christmas set on offer I jumped at buying it especially after there were so many products in there I wanted to use.


So onto a review after a rather long introduction. It claims to do so much, seriously pick up a bottle and see what it can do, melt your makeup off, energise your skin, it has peaches to smooth skin, quillaja bark, which is a natural soap, jojoba oil, to soften the skin. It includes 'Detoxyboost Technology' to purify and deep clean, and 'Poreshrink R2' for clearer, fresher, brighter complexion.

Seriously thats some tough stuff. I did wonder if this would be too much for my skin, but decided to go head first and really test this out. Im happy to say I dont have any reactions to this. It smells amazing, really cleans my face, makes it soft, and I have noticed a difference. Its not just 'oh my skin feels a bit cleaner' like it is usually with gentler cleansers. It is a genuine 'Wow, what a difference I feel'. This isnt drying on my skin is really nice and soft when im rubbing it in, and it just feels like it melts into my skin and really helps to clean it deep down. Ive noticed I have less breakouts dont get me wrong I still have the odd few spots, but specific clusters of spots in my trouble areas.
The smell is one thing I love using this for, obviously the good results make me want to carry on using it. I love it, I cant say how happy I am Ive found a stong cleanser for my seriously tempermental skin!! For £8 this is a bargain little miracle product. I do have one warning for you, it has an ingredient called 'alpha hydroxy acids' that can make your skin photosensitive, so you are going to want to find a good sunscreen you can wear daily because your skin will be more sensitive to the sun.

What do you think of this if you have used it? What cleansers do you use?


Lots of Love
x x