Thursday, 17 January 2013

2013 Changes

Hello my lovely friends and followers!!
I hope that 2012 has been treating you well so far! I have some great news theres finally some internet and tv in my new flat!! I am so happy I can get back to blogging and uploading onto youtube!!

I got the January issue of company magazine the other day, the super blogger issue. I know alot of people had issues with it, especially the a-z part and while I didnt agree with eveything in there it has spurred me into thinking maybe I need a massive new update to my blog. Ive been thinking for a while that there were things I wanted to change, with the layout and pages ect. I want to make it easier for you to find the posts you are interested in, and easier to navigate!! First thing up is a slight change of name, while I am still going to be little pretty things I think its rather a mouth full so Im shortening it to LPT, it will make it easier for you to remember it aswell :)

So for the next few days if I dont answer comments on this post or you come back and its a bit all over the place, dont worry I will be back, and hopefully with an improved setup you will like and appreciate.

xx