Saturday, 15 December 2012

Soap and Glory Box Set

Its the big one. That major boots bargain every beauty blogger and her mom has been waiting for. The glorious day that the mahoosive soap and glory box set (rrp £60) goes better then half price. In this case a crazy bargain offer of £27. This year I really did not want to miss the opportunity to get this must have item and took the hour bus journey to a store that would stock it. Hurray I got one only to go home and find items were missing, so then I had to make the journey in the pouring rain all over again!
Now I have no pictures as people have claimed things already but I will tell you whats in the box. Well bag really its just a huge bag with NINE full size products. I couldnt believe it. So drum roll please, this is what your getting.
The Righteous Butter
Hand Food
Sugar Crush Body Scrub
Clean On Me Shower Gel
Smoothie Star Body Milk
Heel Genius Foot Mask
Peaches and Clean Cleansing Milk
Sexy Mother Pucker in Punch Bowl
Thick and Fast Mascara.

If you see this in your store pick it up. Its already sold out online thats how popular this is!

Let me know what your favourite soap and glory product is!