Thursday, 17 January 2013

New Years Resolutions

Put your hands in the air and wave em like you just don't care, if every year you never actually carry on with your resolutions. My hands are hight in the air and waving around frantically.

So what have you promised to do?
New year new you?
Healthy eating?
More exercise?
Dropping a dress size?
Eating less chocolate?
Working harder?
Getting a new job? (Although I have never had this one I did get a new this month!!)
Buy less makeup? (One thing I will never be able to do)

This year after I have just got a new job this month and the first week of Jan I will be moving into a new flat, this year for me will be about being more tolerable! I think living with the boyfriend as lovely as he is will be testing at times. So my new years resolutions are probably really mundane and boring things like being a bit nicer, finding ways to make things work, cleaning more often!!

I am excited for the new year and I do feel its going to be a good year! What are you guys looking forward to in 2013?