Thursday, 17 January 2013

Review - Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara

So first off Im terribly sorry for the over exposed/flash pictures.
As this mascara was one of the items in the huuuuuuge soap and glory box set from boots. I thought I would give you a review on it. This is available to buy by itself and I think is around £10.
Now mascara is a very personal thing and I dont want to bash on anyones holy grail item here, but oh my days its bad. Far too much mascara collects on the brush. It looks horrible on there and gets wasted around the top of the tube putting the wand back in. Its a very very dry formula. Usually I like a dryish mascara where its almost instantly dry but this feels like Ive just accidently left it open for a month. One thing it has in its favour is it doesnt clump and its a pretty decent deep black. But down sides again, it doesnt lengthen or volumise just makes my lashes a bit better looking and it doesnt last an awful long time either. I am so glad I didnt pay full rrp for this. Have you tried this mascara? What do you think of it? What is your holy grail mascara?