Sunday, 11 November 2012

Winter Wishlist #1



Ah to have unlimited money, or even a full time job that would probably help in the quest of getting my current lust list!!

1. Topshop Knitted/lace Jumper - £38
I love love love this top. I think with a pair of skinny black jeans, and some black ankle boots (rocked out with studs) this could look amazing, I even love the colour!! They do have a black version if you are not feeling the khaki!!

2. Topshop Petite Lace and Gem Dress - £34
I adore this dress, from the pictures I cant quite tell if this is cut out at the side, or just a skin coloured fabric to add this detail. I want this so much for the festive period, but me an Pawl already declined both our work Christmas get togethers based on not having money, but Im thinking of getting us a nice meal so maybe I should get the to wow him a little bit!! Let me know what you think of this dress guys, it might be one of those times where I go into the dressing room and have to do some sneaky pictures to see what it looks like!

3. Ferne Cotton Stud Heel Ankle Boot - £60
These are exactly the boots I would style with that topshop jumper! I think they are so cool and edgy!

4. French Connection Lace Dress -£39.99
This is a bargain from TKMaxx its a saving of £100.01 thats an amazing amount to save!! I think its brilliant, unfortunatly theres only 5 or so left on the website but you may be able to pick it up in store!! I always go to TKMaxx to find some bargains especially if dresses or bags are concerned. It is always worth a shot to see if they have anything you like. They always have a good amount of beauty products on offer.

5. Butler and Wilson Large Crystal Deer Ring - £48.00
I love Butler and Wilson Jewelry. I have so many pieces and they are just stunning when seen properly pictures never do them justice! I love this one especially for those winter days! I will say QVC do Butler and Wilson pieces and usually at a much cheaper price. They dont have the full range but are well worth the look if you want to see what he does.

What do you think of these items? What are you currently lusting after?

xx