Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Review - Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Polish

So I got the new Barry M nail polish the other day, at least I think its new, they bring out so many new things all the time!
So from the name I figured this is supposed to leave your nails looking like some fablulous gel nail manicure but it only costs you a few quid!(This retails for around £4)

 The colour is pretty much perfect to what it is in the bottle! It also really is a high shine polish. It does look good on.
 I got the colour 'grapefruit' its a very bright pink with kind of an orange undertone in pictures but its beautiful. I absolutely love the colour!
However Im not too sure on the polish itself, its very thick and for me it was difficult to get a good finish. It also takes forever to dry, and chipped after one day. If you can spend the time to get a good finish I think this could probably be a really good polish for you, but I think Im too impatient for this and will stick to the regular polish from Barry M.

Have you tried this one? Whats your favorite Barry M polish?

Have you entered my 100 followers giveaway yet? If not go here and check it out.

xx