Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Spring/Summer Skin Care

Its coming up to spring/summer time (hopefully the sun will come back and there will be no more snow) and this means my spring skin care picks get an outing.
First off is the body shop strawberry shower gel, I love berry scents and this smells amazing the strawberry smell is spot on. It lathers really nice, this is a small bottle I got in a gift set and I cant wait to use it all and get a full sized one :)

 Next is my natural high anti-ageing eye cream. I never think you are too young to use anti-ageing skin care. this is creat and keeps them hydrated. I suffer with dry skin around my eyes and this really helps. Its full of natural oils and organic properties so its good for the skin :)
 Another anti ageing product now, so this one is my ponds anti-wrinkle moisturiser. I LOVE THIS. It has helped calm my dry patches and helped calm down the fine lines around my eyes due to my dry skin. As dry skin tends to age faster so this miracle pot is my new go to product.
 My gatineau cleanser comes out as its light and not too harsh on my skin. The other great thing about this is its safe to use around the eye area (which as Ive mentioned above a zillion times I have dry skin)
I cant wait to use these products my skin care doesnt change much during spring/summer but these are some of the things I do switch to. Stay tuned for my makeup picks and my fashion picks :)
xx