Sunday, 25 March 2012

Review - Elf Lipstick

So today Im reviewing the Elf lipstick in Seductive.
It is from the basic range and cost me £1.50
It is a lovely pink colour that is a nice everyday colour. Im hugely into my pinks at the moment and this is a lipstick I reach for all the time!

 I dont think much of the packaging. It looks very cheap almost 'I come free with a magazine' packaging. I do like the clear ring where you can see the colour of the lipstick but over all the packaging does nothing for me at all.

 without flash
 with flash
On the lips this colour is highly pigmented and moisturising. This doesnt dry out my lips and lasts a good few hours. This lisptick does have a scent to it (a bit vanillia like) and some people might find this off putting but it isnt too bad for me.

Pro's
Good colour payoff
Everyday colour
Long lasting
Moisturising

Con's
Cheap packaging
Slightly scented