Monday, 26 March 2012

OOTD - Yayer Dress

Today I am sharing with you a dress I brought from an online retailer called Yayer.
The dress is from the modern section of the website, which offers new clothing with a vintage or unusual taste! I love this website and wish I had more money to spend there!!
So onto the dress,
Look at my awkward stance! I didnt know if I got all the dres in or not (need to ask someone to help with these posts in future!!)

 I originally didnt think I would like the print but once on this dress looks good and I love it!
 It comes with a belt which is quite cool as I love to add a belt to anything!!!

Prices are reasonable this dress cost me around £20 and postage costs £4. It came within three days but you can pay extra for recorded delivery which is recommended because once it leaves them, they hold no responsibility over the garment even if it gets lost or stolen, so you can have recorded delivery but my experience with standard delivery has been good. All in all I love the styles on the website and I can not wait to save up more money and get some stuff from there!

You can go to the yayer website here, http://www.yayer.co.uk/

 My OOTD video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wcKtN-_OYc&feature=youtu.be